The development world is not stagnating; instead, it is growing with a cosmic speed. Today every developer needs to know several frameworks and be familiar with different tools to succeed and advance in his career. The more frameworks you know, the more you will grow professionally. Even though becoming a pro in a framework can be a big plus just like that, becoming a pro in a framework such as ASP.NET Core will be an even bigger advantage.
In today’s article, we will show you the top 5 reasons you should start learning ASP.NET Core today and what advantages it can bring to you.
What does ASP.NET Core stand for? It’s a free cross-platform open-source platform that allows you to build web applications with .NET and C#.
In general, ASP.NET Core is a great framework to use when developing web sites and web applications. It is widely known, fast, reliable, and free. ASP.NET Core gives you full control of your development and can be used on any project, massive or short.
So here we mapped out 5 reasons why you should start learning ASP.NET Core today.
- You will need to write a significantly smaller amount of the code while building massive applications. It will make your life as a developer a lot easier.
- It is a cross-platform framework, which means you can develop on macOS, Linux, Windows, and Docker.
- It is entirely free and open-source; you can access all the code on GitHub and maneuver it for your liking. It’s also a great learning experience. Over 60,000 developers and 3,700 companies have already contributed to ASP.NET.
- ASP.NET allows you to build various web applications, such as webpages, microservices, and hubs, to connect with clients.
- It is one of the most popular frameworks to build web applications. Whether you are building something small or a tremendous corporate website .NET is taking a big chunk of the market, and it will only grow further.
In short, ASP.NET Core is a future leader with its straightforward approach, connectivity, and potential. And you should start learning it today!
Learn ASP.NET Core today with our Udemy with ASP.NET Core 5.0 MVC The Beginners Guide To Becoming A Pro