We are on a constant lookout for talented content creators who want to significantly impact the future of education and teach over 10 million people how to code.
Currently looking for:
– Unity Developer
You should have at least 3 years of experience and your English skills have to be great.
If you think you are suitable for our team, send an email with the subject line:
“I want to join Tutorials.EU” to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are receiving a lot of emails, so if you want to get noticed, follow some tips:
– We are looking for someone who already knows how to make content; please link your articles/videos or other materials you’ve been working on recently
– Write a short motivation paragraph why you want to join Tutorials.EU
– Link to your LinkedIn, GitHub, Facebook, or a personal homepage
– Expected salary per hour
What we offer:
– 100% online work, you are free to choose where you work from
– Flexible hours & schedules
– Results-driven culture and humanly approach to
– Opportunity to be a part of the company at a very early stage and it means the growth is inevitable ;)