If you want to learn coding the fun way, unity game development is your choice! Learn to make your own games and grab a job in the tech or gaming industry! Start this course now to get there in just a few weeks!
The Complete C# Unity Developer course is completely project based. You are going to create 6 fully featured games from scratch using the Unity 3D Game Engine.
Have you ever had an idea for a game, or wanted to work as a game developer? Then you are at the right place!
You will love Unity 3D and will even learn to love C#!
In this course you are going to discover how to make games with Unity 3D – arguably the best game development engine in the world. Which allows you to create amazing indie titles but also triple A games for nearly every platform.
Projects like Pong Clone, Endless Runner (e.g. Zig Zag Clone), Minesweeper, Fruit Ninja Clone, Farm Ville Clone, Bitblaser XL Clone will be covered.
What will you learn ?
- Learn the powerful programming language C# from scratch.
- Get used to Unity.
- Learn advanced programming techniques like object oriented programming.
- Learn to solve problems.
- Gain best practices knowledge of game development and design.
- Create 3D models with Blender
- Swap and reset scenes
- Game Development Concepts
- Create 2D, 2.5D and 3D games in Unity.
- Transfer your knowledge to other programming languages.
- Import assets from the asset store and use the work of others to your advantage. Create and Play sounds
- Character Animations and Move objects dynamically or manually
- Using user input in many different ways, e.g. click, button taps, keyboard taps, touchscreen input etc.
- Make objects follow the mouse of the player
- Create a 3D map with beautiful 3D assets from the Unity Asset Store and Create a beautiful UI .
- Exporting a game to Android and using Unity Ads to make money with your games.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to learn to code by making games.
- Experienced programmers who want to gain new skills in game development.
- Anyone who wants to create awesome games.
Join the community of
4500 happy students
Access to this course only
Low Monthly Price
Access to this course and all other courses